5 in 1 water quality test strip pack of 25 P& P Included
This mini multi-purpose water testing kit tests for 5 different elements: nitrate, nitrite, total hardness, total alkalinity and pH in one test strip.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Fast and accurate results
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Accurate test results for each element are achieved less than one minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required
Does not require powders, liquids or tablets to measure. Each strip is precisely impregnated with the chemistries needed to test for pH, total alkalinity, total hardness, nitrate, and nitrite.
Suitable for: fresh water, aquariums, aquacultures, ponds, drinking water, lakes and streams as well as rain water
Contains: 5 test strips, each testing for each of the listed contaminants
Total Test Time: approx. 1 minute 30 seconds
- pH (read first): 5.5, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.5
- Total Alkalinity (read second): 0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 300, 720 ppm (mg/l)
- Total Hardness (read third): 0, 25, 75, 150, 300, 1,000 ppm (mg/l)
- Nitrite (read fourth): 0, 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20 ppm (mg/l)
- Nitrate (read fifth): 0, 20, 40, 80, 160, 200 ppm (mg/l)
- Dip one test strip into water for two seconds.
- Remove the strip and shake once to remove excess water.
- Wait 25 seconds and compare your pH, alkalinity and hardness results with the chart on the bottle. After a minute, compare your nitrite and nitrate results